Assistance with Recruitment is one of the services provided by SALC to its Members.
This service is not part of the SALC subscription - quotes will be provided on request and will be based on the extent of the service required.
This service includes:
· Advice on council procedures for recruitment
· Receiving expressions of interest
· Providing Applicants with appropriate forms
· Receiving and processing formal Applications
· Liaising with Applicants
· Arranging interviews
· Attending interviews as adviser to the interview panel
· Taking up references
· Informing successful candidate
· Post interview feedback to unsuccessful candidate(s) if requested.
Anne Bott will be pleased to discuss your requirements and the terms and conditions. Anne can be contacted at email@example.com
As part of the subscription we do provide an opportunity to place advertisements on our vacancies page – if you would like this service please contact Anna Beams at firstname.lastname@example.org